The deltaDNA In-Game Advertising Study 2018 is now available for download. Our annual ad survey monitors trends in the approaches to advertising taken by developers of Free-to-Play (F2P) games.
With the survey now in its 4th year, we have always kept a consistent set of ‘core’ questions so that we can identify trends and analyze the evolution of the industry. In 2018, we added a section of questions to reflect developments in the supply of (and demand for) user-level data.
What we learned:
- Developers’ confidence in ads is growing
- There is a big demand for user-level ad data
- Using multiple ad networks is less common than in 2017
- More developers now show ads to players during their first session
- Ads account for a higher revenue fraction than ever before
Click here to request the full ad survey report.
An opinion piece based on the report appeared in VentureBeat on December 15th, 2018
If you have any questions, about the contents of this piece or anything else, contact us at [email protected] and we’ll connect you to the relevant person.