We’ve been thinking long and hard about how to approach our product roadmap for 2020. If we want relevant outputs, we need dynamic plans. That’s why we’re moving away from static feature lists.
This year is all about solving big problems in a variety of ways, so here are the things that we’re going after:
Accessible Machine Learning (ML) for games
Machine learning is a daunting black box. Too often, making use of it requires specialized and expensive resource.
We are democratizing the power of machine learning by solving game-specific problems, allowing for faster testing iterations, less manual work and ultimately increased uplift.
- Predictive segmentation (conversion, churn, LTV etc.) for reporting and targeting
- Automated A/B testing (powered by GameTune)
- Automatically adjust offer variables (discount rate, timer length, price points, gacha etc.) based on user preference
Flexible and robust data
Currently, business-critical information is very disparate, spread among many different tools that all cost time and money to maintain.
We want to empower our clients to make critical business decisions quickly, easily, and in one location.
- Merge custom data sources with rich event-level data (powered by Snowflake)
- Single source of information (store data, ad revenue and impressions)
- The ability to push and pull valuable data to/from deltaDNA
- Enable all users to explore, analyze and share business-critical data
Powerful and intuitive LiveOps
Powerful, yet easy-to-use, LiveOps tools are not widely available and are inherently costly to build from scratch.
We will make our powerful purpose-built LiveOps and A/B testing toolkit more effective – by making them as accessible as traditional marketing tools.
- Branching campaign flows
- Layered segmentation with friendly defaults
- Curated and custom campaign templates
- Accessible A/B test reporting
- Integrate with ChilliConnect to control backend services (leaderboards, player state, inventory management etc.)
Time spent onboarding and getting up to speed with a new LiveOps and analytics solution is time spent not making successful games.
We are streamlining and optimizing our integration processes to make getting started with deltaDNA as straightforward as possible.
- Refined initial signposting and workflow
- One-click integration from the Unity Editor
- Content syncing between the Unity Editor and deltaDNA for easy collaboration
- Easy reporting and control of the common game development building blocks provided by GameFoundation