We implemented several major additions and improvements in January, so why not make public our plans for the year? With so many great things in the pipeline, it seemed churlish not to let everyone else in on the excitement!
Because client feedback is our biggest motivator and needs change, our plans are dynamic and we adapt them as we go. As always, we’re dividing our attention between adding new features and improving our existing infrastructure. Here are some high-level highlights of what’s in our plan for the year as of February 2019:
Access to user-level ad revenue will transform ad monetization, acquisition, and game-balancing
In-game metrics will benchmark your game’s performance against your industry peers in finer detail than ever.
Intelligence embedded into the deltaDNA platform will make it easier to execute advanced processes, facilitate collaboration and increase independence.
Game-makers will be able to access reports on mobile and create campaigns programmatically – without having to access the full standard User Interface.
Enhanced cloning functionality will allow developers to experiment in the dev environment and then quickly replicate entire campaigns, for real, in the live environment.
Check out our more detailed list of the headlines in the pipeline below, or contact us to talk things through.
Ad Intelligence – Introducing ‘AdVantage’
- By giving clients the ability to deal directly with their ad networks, they will get total control of ad frequency.
- Providing user-level ad data and individual ad Lifetime Value (LTV) will allow for much more accurate calculations regarding Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
- Managing both In-App Purchase (IAP) and ad revenue data in the same place will allow developers to ascertain the true LTV of players for the first time ever.
Enhanced Benchmark Metrics
The level of detail manifested by our powerful in-game metrics reporting tools will increase substantially for:
- Geo location
Further Embedded Intelligence/Guidance
- We plan to preconfigure templated messaging types within the SDK and platform for easier creation of campaigns.
- The addition of collaborative tools will make interactions between producers, analysts, and marketers (of different technical abilities) easier.
- Having self-serve modeling available as a feature will greatly reduce the time needed to create accurate models for key metrics.
- Intelligent micro-segmentation will further subdivide players for more effective player management.
Programmatic Platform Functionality
- Using APIs to set up tried and tested segments, reports and campaigns, engineers will be able to automate certain processes and repetitive jobs programmatically – without necessarily using the standard UI. This will significantly increase efficiency.
- With deltaDNA on mobile, we will make accessing prioritized reports and specified dashboards easier for game-makers and execs on the go.
Cloning, Direct Access, and Usability Improvements
- We’re making it possible to clone segments, funnels, and campaigns from the development environment straight over to the live environment.
- Events will be able to trigger email and push notifications to complement 2018’s addition of event-triggered in-game messaging campaigns.
- We are working on making deltaDNA dashboards available to be embedded in your external analytics tools (eg. Tableau, R).
- Our ongoing User Interface (UI) optimization continues, utilizing client feedback and internal testing.
On the road we go
It’s a busy year ahead of us and we can’t help but get excited about delivering these additions and improvements to our clients. Operating at the cutting edge of analytics means there’s no time to sit back and smell the roses so we’re going to keep pushing things forward, just like we always have.