We hit the button on R33 today, so here’s what you can expect to be different in the deltaDNA platform.
Prioritized using feedback from our clients, the primary focus of this release was improving our campaign management functionality:
- Bulk actions – you can now apply actions to multiple campaigns simultaneously, making systemic changes less labor intensive.
- Archiving campaigns – by archiving historic campaigns, you can separate them from your active set without having to delete them permanently. Archived campaigns are easily restored.
- Improved filtering – we have revamped our search, tag, and filtering functionality to speed up the location and actioning of specific campaigns or groups of campaigns.
- Page improvements – reorganization of the UI, reduced loading times, pagination and de-cluttering on campaign pages has greatly improved usability.
- Flow consolidation – the flow for all 3 campaign types (decision-point, event-triggered and out-game) has been simplified and consolidated to make campaign creation a quicker and simpler process.
Beyond campaign management, R33 also brings in a number of improvements and fixes related to Data Mining, image messaging and campaign overviews.
Big Picture Projects
The features above are what our devs have put live in R33, but there is a lot more going on behind the scenes. We are dedicating a lot of thought, time, and effort to our overarching development as a technology partner. For the next few months, that means consolidation work first and foremost:
- Seamless releasing – we recently changed our release schedule to reduce disruption due to deployment downtime, and we are working on a new system that will involve zero downtime for all clients.
- Optimized integration process – we are actively reducing the size of, and time between, platform updates. Eventually, we will deploy new features and fixes individually – with no disruption or delay.
- Improved development environment – we are enhancing our stack and end-to-end development process in order to facilitate faster release of fixes and UI improvements.
R33 went live at 8:00 am (BST) on 8th May 2019 and we ran a webinar on its main features at 4:30 pm (BST) on 9th May 2019. Watch it here!