The latest platform release is now live, in this new release…
We have updated the functionality of the engage tools:
- You can now edit ongoing campaigns, in either of two ways
– Quick edit: change the name, description and end date
– Full edit: in addition to the quick edit options, you can also change and add new variants and actions
- You can now filter/tag campaigns and actions by adding labels
We have also updated your billing section:
- You can now see charts showing your usage and charges for the previous billing period
- You can also view charts of the projected estimate for the current billing period
We have also made changes to ensure compliance with the GDPR, coming into effect in May 2018, which affects all customers
- You must set up your own S3 bucket to be able to access your S3 event archive files
We have also made a number of general platform improvements and bug fixes.
Our Head of Operations, Laurie, will be hosting a webinar demonstrating the new engage functionality on Thursday 19th April at 4pm BST (3pm UTC / 11am EDT/ 10am CDT / 8am PDT). You can sign up here. As always, if you’re unable to make the live webinar, there will be a recording of it, shortly after the event, in our Webinar Gallery on the docs site.
If you have any comments or queries, we would love to hear from you. Please contact [email protected]